All students must be between 30 months and 6 years of age and must be completely potty trained.
The forms listed below must be fully completed before the child can be enrolled in our program. Parents are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information contained within those forms and for keeping all such information current. NNMC assumes no responsibility for keeping forms updated. Parents will be required to review the forms to ensure accuracy throughout the year.
- Registration Application(s): for Summer and Fall enrollment.
- Health Appraisal: State law requires proof of all immunizations
- A signed statement on the state of the child’s health based on an evaluation by a licensed physician or his or her designee made within the preceding 12 months and every 1 year thereafter.Restrictions, if any, on activities shall be stated by a licensed physician.
If you have chosen not to have your child immunized, please ask the office for an immunization waiver form. Immunization may be waived for certain reasons. Parents are required to have a waiver on file in place of an immunization record, so the center can maintain compliance with State of Michigan licensing regulations.
- Child Information Record: Gives NNMC information regarding whom to contact in case of an emergency or to whom your child may be released to.
- Medication or Sunscreen Permission Form: if your child needs medication or the application of medicine or sunscreen, the form must be filled out by a parent and returned with the medication to the center.
- Registration fee (listed on our tuition policy which may be obtained by calling our office 248-348-3033 and an email will be sent to you). The Registration Fee is NOT refundable.
- Deposit Fee – must be paid by July 1st for Fall Enrollment (listed on our tuition policy). Deposit is refundable in full only if cancelled prior to July 1st. Cancellation requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.